Thursday, February 18, 2010

Greeting from the Land of the Ice and Snow

I may have been a little off when I said we were under 4 feet of snow.
Philly actually got six feet. My place only got about three.
My mother's birthday is tomorrow, so I expect to partake in some frantic wrapping and hyperventilation, and there will most certainly be some more cake batter on both the ceiling and the dog. I'm still trying to get last year's off.
Last year I actually nearly destroyed the kitchen altogether, had a complete nervous breakdown, and tried to lock my mother out of the house until the cake was done (she had a key. Blast.).
I'll try to take it easy this year, for the sake of my mental health.
Speaking of mental health, I'm on campus and just saw a guy in a Cookie Monster suit walking down the street. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who saw it...
Sincerely,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire at will.