Thursday, January 28, 2010

This is My First Post

I'm on campus as of now. I got in a fight with my cats this morning, so I'm covered in orange hair. When the get upset they spontaneously begin to shed explosively. Like porcupines or grenades.
As I speak, there is a man-made ski slope next to the bell tower, complete with man-made snow. It would seem that there's a rail jam for snowboarders. I think they're trying to sell something. They've attracted about 100 spectators, briefly including the author. Personally, I'm only interested in watching a bunch of idiots fall over while trying to snowboard in the middle of Philadelphia. Let's say I have a bit of a sadistic streak.
Anyway, Fox News is here, so look out for it.
I'm trying to get a job at Amnesty International. Wish me luck.
(Mostly) Sincerely, Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire at will.